Account recovery request for TurboTax account
TurboTax is one of the top-most tax filing software applications in the market. In case, you are unable to sign in to your TurboTax account, follow any of the below-given methods to recover your TurboTax Login account.
- Begin the account recovery process of TurboTax Login just by accessing the webpage using the myturbotax.intuit.com.
- Following this, you are required to locate and tap on the Try Something else link.
- This will redirect you to the window where you are prompted to fill the application form to recover your TurboTax account. You are required to enter the details such as your last name and your Date of Birth within the given text field. Along with this, you have to enter the Social Security Number that is required to file the income tax returns. You can obtain this security number from the Internal Revenue Service. Also, you have to enter your correct ZIP Code into the specified field.
- Conclude the process of account recovery of the TurboTax Login account by tapping on the Continue tab.
In case, if the above method doesn’t recover your TurboTax login account, try using another method discussed below.
- In the beginning, open the internet browser on your system to access the web address myturbotax.intuit.com.
- Now, try to recover your TurboTax login account by subscribing to your TurboTax account via mobile number. It is advised that recovering your account with the help of a phone number is the most successful method. In short, type in the valid and correct 10 digit mobile number in the subsequent field. Move ahead with the process by clicking on the Continue button from the middle.
- Thereafter, you are supposed to check the text message received on the mobile number mentioned above. Look at the code and then type in 6 digit code in the specified field. Tap on the Continue tap to proceed ahead with the next step.
- Hence, this completes the entire procedure to recover your TurboTax account using the mobile number.
- If still the issue persists you must recover your TurboTax account, just by filling the application form that you will get on the Support page of TurboTax.
- In the application form, you need to fill in the details such as Customer First Name, Last Name, and Previous Email Address. In addition to this, you also have to mention your street address, name of your city, and state. Also, you have to add the phone number that you have used while signing in to your TurboTax account.
- Besides this, you also have to attach a copy of a clear and valid Identity proof along with this form. Also, you need to attach some other documents that are being mentioned on the form. It is important to read the form carefully so that no important information is missed from your side.
- Above all of this, you also have to mention the Reason for today’s Submission. For this, click on the inverted triangle icon beside the empty text field in front of this option and choose the reason from the list of options.
- In the end, you have to tap on the Submit Your Request tab to successfully recover your account. Once your request is submitted it will process your request during the regular business hours i.e from 8 am to 5 pm till Monday to Friday. In case, if you have submitted the request after completion of the business hours then your request will be processed to the next morning.