Sign in to your Intuit account to access all products
What do you mean by the Intuit account?
Intuit account is an account that is used to access its product such as TurboTax, Quickbooks, and Pro-mint. So, an Intuit account is required in order to use any of its products. You can use the user id and password linked with the Intuit account, to access any of its products that you wish to use.
Account Creation Process
Step 1. First of all, visit the official website of TurboTax. For this, enter “turbotax.intuit.com” in your browser’s Address bar. Look at the top of the page, for the address bar.
Step 2. Press the enter key from your keyboard and wait for the pages to load properly.
Step 3. By doing so, you will reach the TurboTax Login window.
Step 4. To create a Turtbotax account, for the very first time, look at the link of “Create an account” and click on it. For this link, look at the very bottom of this window.
Step 5. The Account Creation window opens on your computer screen. You are now supposed to fill in all the information accurately in their respective fields.
- Email Address: In this field, enter the email address that you want to associate with the TurboTax account.
- Retype Email Address: Input the same email address as given above in the respective field.
- User ID: Create a new User ID that is not linked with any other account. This User ID is used to distinguish your TurboTax account from others.
- Phone Number: Input an active mobile number that you want to link with this account. This mobile number will be used to keep your account safe.
- Password: Here, you need to create a password that should be easy to remember but difficult to guess.
- Confirm Password: Type the same password as mentioned in the above field.
Step 7. The next step is to click on the blue-colored “Create Account” button which you will get in the middle of the window.
Step 8. By doing so, you will get a Verification Mail on the email address mentioned above. You just have to open the mail and tap the “verify my email” tab.
Access the official website of TurboTax by typing in “turbotax.intuit.com” in the address bar. Subsequently, you will be redirected to the TurboTax Login window. To initiate the process of login, enter the registered User ID and password in their respective fields. If you want your device to recognize the login credentials, tick mark the “Remember me” checkbox. The very last step is to tap “Sign In” from the very bottom of the window.
How can you update the TurboTax Account information?
To update the TurboTax account information you have to follow these instructions carefully. These steps will help you to update your Turbotax email address, phone number and so on.
- The very first step is to Sign In to your TurboTax account. Once you have logged in, choose “Intuit Account”. You will get this option on the left-hand panel, just above the “Sign Out” option.
- You are now supposed to tap the “Edit” option next to the information that you want to change.
- Once you have changed the information save it to update your account information.
Procedure to change My TurboTax account email
If you want to change the My TurboTax email account, follow the steps below.
- Begin the process by login to your TurboTax Online account with the registered credentials.
- Now, you have to select your Intuit account from the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Thereafter, tap “edit” which is located beside the Email Address.
- You are now supposed to type in the new email address twice in the separate fields that you want to link with this account.
- Thereafter, enter the registered password in the respective field.
- After filling all the details tap “Save”.
Steps to check the activity in your TurboTax Account
- Firstly sign in to your TurboTax account.
- From the left menu opt for the “Intuit Account” option.
- Below the “Sign In & Security” section, search for the Account Activity field and then choose the “View” option.
- Just in case, if you find any suspicious activity, then go to the “Password Field”. After this, choose “Edit” in order to change your password. Therefore, changing the password ensures that only you are accessing this TurboTax account.